HOTEL IN CONCARNEAU IN THE FINISTÈRE DEPARTMENT - RATES
Best guaranteed rates
|SINGLE||Room only||From €105 to €135|
|Half board/PERS||From €147 to €180|
|DOUBLE||Room only||From €130 to €140|
|Half board/PERS||From €115 to €120|
|SINGLE||Room only||From €160 to €215|
|Half board/PERS||From €201 to €256|
|DOUBLE||Room only||From €180 to €235|
|Half board/PERS||From €137,5 to €165|
|DOUBLE||Room only||From €205 to €265|
|Half board/PERS||From €147,50 to €180|
|Additional Person||accomodation||€30 per day|
|DOUBLE (TWO PEOPLE)||Room only||From €220 to €275|
|Half board/PERS||From €157,50 to €185|
|DOUBLE (TWO PEOPLE)||Room only||From €275 to €340|
|Half board/PERS||From €181,50 to €215|
|DOUBLE (TWO PEOPLE)||Room only||From €305 to €435|
|Half board/PERS||From €196,50 to €260|
2016 rates – low season rate to high season rate
General sales terms and conditions
General sales terms and conditions: * Deposits: For one or two-night stays, we require a deposit of the total amount of the first night.
For stays of three or more nights, 30% of the total amount of the stay is required.
* Cancellation: In accordance with the provisions of Article n°1590 of the French Civil Code, sums paid as deposits are non-refundable unless stipulated otherwise.
Hotel cancellation policy:
• Cancellation more than 21 days before the expected arrival date: the deposit will be refunded, minus €32 in handling fees.
• Between 21 days and 8 days: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
• Cancellation less than 8 days before the expected arrival date: the deposit will not be refunded.
• Cancellation less than 72 hours before the expected arrival date: the deposit will not be refunded and one night will be payable.
*In the case of guests cutting short their stay without at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the departure date, one night’s stay will be charged by the hotel in compensation.
Your room will be available from 3pm, and we kindly ask guests to vacate their rooms before 11am on the departure date. However, should you wish to leave the hotel later than this, please contact reception and we will do our best to meet your needs, if possible.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant dining room from 7:30am to 10:30am and in rooms until 11am.
Dinner is served from 7:15pm until 9:30pm.
• We will ask you for a cheque or your bank card number in order to guarantee your booking.
• If you plan on arriving after 11:30pm, please inform the reception staff in advance on: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.12.
• Your booking can be confirmed by post, fax, e-mail or text message.
• We can send you an access map and hotel brochure on request.